MAE faculty helpful links
Cornell Engineering Intranet Finance/FTC
(https://www.engineering.cornell.edu/intranet/finance/): FTC services, forms and more.
***Keep copies for your records***
- Door access - https://dooraccess.coecis.cornell.edu/
- Click on ‘Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering’ button.
- Fill in form.
- Click on ‘Submit Door Access Request’ (bottom of form).
- Reimbursements (Travel/travel advance/other): Turn in form and all receipts to the MAE accounts receivable group.
- Travel Reimbursements: Fill out this form, print, and attach travel receipts/documentation for reimbursement. The FTC will prepare the travel reimbursement. https://www.engineering.cornell.edu/intranet/finance/upload/Travel-Reimbursement-Checklist-1.pdf
Travel Advance Form: This form is used to request an advance to cover upcoming travel expenses. Fill out this form, print, and drop off at MAE's finance office for approval (Do NOT send to Pine Tree Rd. as stated on form). https://www.engineering.cornell.edu/intranet/finance/upload/traveladvance.pdf
Other Reimbursements: Use this form to request payment of an invoice, non-travel reimbursement. Fill in form (print), turn in form and all receipts. https://www.engineering.cornell.edu/intranet/finance/upload/PaymentCoverForm.pdf
- Ordering (e-shop/PCard receipt processing/I want doc)
- e-Shop (all orders when possible): https://www.dfa.cornell.edu/procurement/e-shop
- To become an e-shop user, send an e-mail with the following information as well as your supervisor's approval to: firstname.lastname@example.org: NetID, Full name, Home department.
- PCard receipt Processing (items under $500 and not in e-shop - If you do not have a p-card, then see I want doc to place orders): Get email from email@example.com, click on ‘PCard Receipt Submission screen’ link, fill in form, attach invoice, and submit online.
- I want doc - This form is used to request purchasing that cannot be done with a procurement card (ex. orders over $500, p-card not issued) or through e-shop.
- https://kfs-prod.adminapps.cornell.edu/kfs/purapIWant.do?methodToCall=docHandler&command=initiate&docTypeName=IWNT&step=customerDataStep *This form IS SUBMITTED online*
- Procurement Gateway: Procurement Gateway
- How to schedule a room (conference / classroom)
- Conference Rooms: To schedule a conference room in Upson, Rhodes, or Thurston Hall email firstname.lastname@example.org
Classrooms: Reserving Engineering classrooms for events. http://www.engineering.cornell.edu/resources/registrar/room_request_header.cfm
- If you have never submitted a room request through our online form or are not signed up as an R25 room requester you will need to do a quick sign-up to be added as an R25 requester in the system. Click on ‘Submit Door Access Request’ (bottom of form). http://r25.sas.cornell.edu/createcontact
- Computer IT / Facilities / help (IT example: lost network, software install, quote for a computer/laptop; Facilities example: water leak, blown office light bulb, lost building key)
- https://help.coecis.cornell.edu *Fill in the appropriate form and submit online*