Hadas Kress-Gazit joined the Cornell MAE faculty in 2009. Before that, she was a research scientist at GRASP lab at the University of Pennsylvania where she developed methods to create robot controllers that are guaranteed to satisfy high level tasks.
Robotics, Motion Planning, Task Planning, Model Checking, Verification, Hybrid Systems, Language for Robotics, Human Robot Interaction.
- 2012. "Probabilistic Guarantees for High-Level Robot Behavior in the Presence of Sensor Error." Autonomous Robots 33 (3): 309-321. .
- 2011. "Correct, Reactive, High-Level Robot Control." IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine 18 (3): 65 - 74. .
- 2009. "Temporal-Logic-Based Reactive Mission and Motion Planning." Ieee Transactions on Robotics 25 (6): 1370-1381. .
- 2008. "Translating Structured English to Robot Controllers." Advanced Robotics 22 (12): 1343-1359. .
- 2008. "Courteous cars - Decentralized multiagent traffic coordination." Ieee Robotics & Automation Magazine 15 (1): 30-38. .
Selected Awards and Honors
- NAE US Fronties or Engineering participant (National Academy of Engineering) 2014
- Fiona Ip Li '78 and Donald Li '75 Excellence in teaching award (Cornell University) 2013
- Early Career Spotlight Robotics: Science and Systems 2013
- DARPA Young Faculty Award (DARPA) 2012
- Affinito-Steward Research award 2011
- BSc (Department of Electrical Engineering), Technion, 2002
- MS (Engineering), University of Pennsylvania, 2005
- Ph D (Electrical Engineering), University of Pennsylvania, 2008