Academic year: 2015 - 2016
September 2015 view all September events
- 9/15/2015 CFDS Seminar: Peter Ireland (Cornell University), "Improving Volume-Filtered Euler-Lagrange Simulations of Particle-Fluid Systems"
- 9/24/2015 CFDS Seminar: Jesse Capecelatro (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign), "Towards Predictive Simulations of Plasma-Assisted Ignition of a Fuel Jet in a Turbulent Crossflow"
- 9/29/2015 CFDS Seminar: Michel Louge, Professor (Cornell University), "Granular Flows Down Inclines: how different bases produce widely different scaling of mass flow rate with depth"
October 2015 view all October events
- 10/20/2015 CFDS Seminar: Professor Henk Dijkstra (Utrecht University), "The Fluid Dynamics of El Nino"
- 10/27/2015 CFDS Seminar: Professor Pope (Cornell University), "Large-Eddy Simulations of Turbulent Combustion and the Limit of Complete Resolution"
November 2015 view all November events
- 11/3/2015 CFDS Seminar: Mark Hurwitz, Adjunct Professor (Cornell University), "Flow in Porous Media: Approximation by Ensemble Averaged Green Functions"
- 11/10/2015 CFDS Seminar: John Wang (Cornell University), "Uncertainty Reduction for Doppler Lidar Wind Measurements in the Atmospheric Boundary Layer"
- 11/17/2015 CFDS Seminar: Gregory Bewley (Max Planck Institute), "Turbulence at High Reynolds Numbers"