Academic year: 2017 - 2018
August 2017 view all August events
- 8/22/2017 CFSeminar: Gaddiel Ouaknin (Cornell University), "Level Set Strategy for Polymer Field Theory"
September 2017 view all September events
- 9/5/2017 CFSeminar: Jane Wang (Cornell University), "Insect Flight: From Newton's Law to Neurons"
- 9/12/2017 CFSeminar: Gaojin Li (Cornell University), "Electrophoresis in Viscoelastic Fluids"
- 9/19/2017 CFSeminar: Siyu Zhu (Cornell University), "Measurement and Modeling of Woody Plant Water Transport Dynamics"
- 9/26/2017 CFSeminar: Mohammed Alhashim (Cornell University), "Modeling the effects of fluid transport on the creation of a dense network of activated fractures"
October 2017 view all October events
- 10/3/2017 CFSeminar: Paul Steen (Cornell University), "Saph and Schoder and the Friction Law of Blasius (revisited)"
- 10/17/2017 CFSeminar: Antoine Robin (Cornell University), "Solid/Liquid Equilibrium at Subfreezing Temperature"
- 10/24/2017 CFSeminar: Dr. Matthew Cleary (University of Sydney), "Stochastic computational fluid dynamics – recent applications in combustion, nanoparticle synthesis and two-phase flows"
- 10/31/2017 CFSeminar: Dr. Thomas Ober, Dr. Charles Jenckes (Cornell University), "Computational Fluid Dynamics and Aerodynamic Development in Formula 1"
November 2017 view all November events
- 11/7/2017 MAE & Cornell Fluids Special Seminar: Pratim Biswas, Ph.D., (Washington University in St. Louis), "Early Stages of Particle Formation and Growth in Combustion Systems"
- 11/14/2017 CFSeminar: Sheng Wang, Lam Vu, Ravi Patel (Cornell University), Three APS DFD - Style Talks
December 2017 view all December events
- 12/5/2017 CFSeminar: Amir Pahlavan (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), "Wetting, Disorder, and Pattern Formation"
- 12/12/2017 CFSeminar: Henk A. Dijkstra (Utrecht University), "On Determining the Point of No Return in Climate Change"
January 2018 view all January events
- 1/30/2018 CFSeminar: John Palmore (Cornell University), "Numerical Methods for Simulating Vaporizing Droplets in Crossflow"